|Home > East West Cancer Center >SAMS
|East West Cancer Center
|| Conference and Symposium
SAMS (Symposium on Acupunture and Meridian Stuides)
■ 2007 SAMS (Oct. 6-7, 2007 Seoul)
- The Effect of Sweet Bee Venom Pharmacopuncture (SBVP) on Cancer-Related Pain : A Randomized Controlled
Trial and Double Blinded : Pilot Study
■ 2008 SAMS (Oct. 4-5, 2008 Daejeon)
- Prospective Observational Pilot Study of Cultivated Wild Ginseng Phamacopuncture for Heterogeneous Advanced
■ 2009 SAMS (Oct. 9-11, 2009, Seoul)
- Integrative cancer treatment: East-West Cancer Center
- Prospective analysis on survival outcomes of non small cell lung cancer stage over IIIB treated with HangAm-Dan
- Chemopreventive effect of Curcuma Longa Linn on liver pathology in HBVx protein transgenic mice
- Molecular characterization of cultivated wild ginseng pharmacopuncture (CWGP) extracts playing strong anticancer
activity against lung cancer cells.
- Induction of Apoptosis and Inhibition of Telomerase Activity in Human Lung Carcinoma Cells by the Water Extract
of Cordyceps militaris.
- Coo-Sun activity a man of mind rule and its effect on the quality of life of female cancer patients suffering from
anxiety and depression.
- Effect of auricular acupressure on insomnia in cancer patients.
- Analysis of Current Use and Study about Cancer Treatment of Oriental Medicine in South Korea.
■ 2011 iSAMS (Oct. 7-9, 2011, USA)
- Prospective Cohort Pilot Study of Sweet Bee Venom Pharmacopuncture for Chemo Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
■ 2012 iSAMS (Oct. 5-7, 2012, Australia)
- Comparative Analysis of the Bufonis Venenum by Using TLC, HPLC, and LC-MS for Different Extraction Methods
- Review of Tumor Dormancy Therapy Using Traditional Oriental Herbal Medicine